Full-Time Team Leader/ Manager
• High School Diploma
• BGCSE in math and English with C and above.
• Be strongly committed to the success of the company.
• Well groomed
• Goal oriented
• Must have 2 years in similar position
• Ability to work in team and changing environment.
• The Candidate will need to work in the stores for 1 month in all the positions prior to the manager position
• Manage all aspects of the staff eg. Schedule, vacation, pay, sick, training etc.
• Encourage a great working environment
• Monitor staff issues, concerns, behavior.
• Take immediate action when necessary (coaching, reprimanding etc.)
• Monitor daily the levels of service from staff to ensure quality of services.
• Ensure that the staff adheres to the company standards eg. Uniform, cell phones use.
• Ensure staff has all the tools needed to complete their tasks.
• Communicate effectively with the entire team
• Carry out regular checks to ensure employees are doing what the should
• Develop interpersonal relationships eg, social events, birthday celebrations, bereavements
• Responsible for group targets and achievements.
• Managing a weekly meeting
How to ApplyWe are only looking for persons who meet All of the stated requirements. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that person will ONLY be contacted if they meet the qualifications, we are looking for. ABSOLUTELY NO TELEPHONE CALLS
257 total views, 1 today